Paneer Butter Masala
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Heat up the butter, sauté the cubed paneer until it turns golden brown. In a same pan , add in butter, onions, GG paste sauté until the raw smell leaves off. Add all the spice powders, salt and sauté for 1 or 2 mins. Add in tomato puree and tomato ketchup and cook them for 2-3 mins. Add crushed kasthoori methi leaves. Add the milk and paneer,cover and cook for 5 mins. Now, finally add the fresh cream, cover and cook for 2- 3 mins. Paneer Butter Masala is ready!!!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're going to thank your lucky stars for this dreamy and decadent dessert recipe. Inspired by one of the most popular chain… Continue reading: "Copycat Texas Roadhouse Big Ol' Brownie"
- Pioneer Woman Potatoes Copycat Recipe
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: 8 Restaurant Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- Bob Evans' Mashed Potatoes Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Sweet Potato Recipe
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Mac and Cheese
- Copycat Recipe for Amish Potato Salad
- Copycat Ruth's Chris Sweet Potato Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls Copycat Recipe
- Chick-fil-A Copycat Coleslaw Recipe
- Creamy Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta – Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- Copycat Rush On The Rocks Cocktail
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
- Easy Home Fries For Breakfast
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat