Prawn Ghee Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this Prawn Ghee Roast that is succulent, flavourful with freshly ground masala makes it classic comfort food! Prawn Ghee Roast is a popular Mangalore recipe whose origin is from a small town Kundapur, close to Mangalore. This Mangalore Prawn Roast is a spicy, juicy, and most flavourful prawn roast recipe ever. Prawns are marinated with curd, turmeric, and lemon juice and shallow fried to get the juicy and tender prawns and cooked in the freshly ground spices, this spice masala plays a huge role in getting the signature taste for this prawn ghee roast recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chinese Takeout Sticky Garlic Cauliflower
- Homemade Panda Express Chow Mein
- KFC Mac and Cheese Copycat
- Copycat Nando's Peri Peri Chicken
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Chick-fil-A Copycat Coleslaw Recipe
- Homemade Tater Tots
- Simple Cole Slaw
- Chipotle Guacamole Copycat
- Pub-Style Baked Garlicky Sweet Potato Fries
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat