Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Punjabi Dal Makhani recipe is so creamy, super tasty, and incredibly easy to make! The smokiness gives you more flavors just like your favorite Restaurant! Make this incredibly luscious creamy Dal Makhani recipe will be your favorite one! Lentils play a huge role in Indian cooking, we have quite a lot of varieties in dal preparation. This Dal makhani is one among them, it is super exotic, healthy and tasty as well. What makes this dal makhani recipe truly outstanding and better than anything is the use of Dhungar Method!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chinese Takeout Sticky Garlic Cauliflower
- Homemade Panda Express Chow Mein
- KFC Mac and Cheese Copycat
- Copycat Nando's Peri Peri Chicken
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Chick-fil-A Copycat Coleslaw Recipe
- Homemade Tater Tots
- Simple Cole Slaw
- Chipotle Guacamole Copycat
- Pub-Style Baked Garlicky Sweet Potato Fries
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat