Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spicy Baby Corn Chilli | Baby corn Manchurian is easy indo- Chinese recipe, It is a yummy and perfect starter or sides recipe. Mix all the ingredients for Batter, dip the baby corn in the batter, fry them until it turns out golden colour and keep them aside. Heat up the oil in the pan, add onions, garlic sauté i for sometime. Add in the chilli sauce, soya sauce, tomato sauce, and vinegar cook them for 2 mins, now add in little water to make them not to dry."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chinese Takeout Sticky Garlic Cauliflower
- Homemade Panda Express Chow Mein
- KFC Mac and Cheese Copycat
- Copycat Nando's Peri Peri Chicken
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Chick-fil-A Copycat Coleslaw Recipe
- Homemade Tater Tots
- Simple Cole Slaw
- Chipotle Guacamole Copycat
- Pub-Style Baked Garlicky Sweet Potato Fries
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat