Stewed Cabbage With Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Stewed cabbage with potatoes is a delicious universal dish that can be cooked all year round. Stewed vegetables can be an independent dish or a side dish to meat or poultry. Since only vegetables and spices are in the ingredients, this recipe will suit vegetarians and fasting. The ready dish is delicious, nourishing and fragrant. In my opinion, this is a great way to vary the everyday menu. Serve the ready dish in hot, decorated with finely chopped green dill. Eat as much as you want! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Copycat Kfc Coleslaw
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls Copycat Recipe
- One Pot Copycat Panera Mac and Cheese
- Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries Copycat
- Steakhouse Style Smashed Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Cheesy Baked Broccoli Tots
- Our Version of Benihana Fried Rice
- Hibachi Noodles Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat