Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Masala Vada – Delicious & Crispy Paruppu Vadai is the deep fried lentil mixture mixed with onions, curry leaves, coriander, ginger and chillies. Its an excellent tea-time snacks. Masala vada recipe / dal vada recipe – A popular South Indian snack made using bengal gram i.e chana dal, mixture of spices added to the roughly grounded chana dal mixture to make these crispy vadai. Paruppu vadai /dal vadai recipe is my all time favourite snack during my school days or even now."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With this Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos recipe you can satisfy those Jack in the Box cravings no matter where you live. This Jack in… Continue reading: "Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- White Chocolate Iced Coffee Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Perfect Quince Jam
- Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
- Copycat Crab Rangoon
- Copycat Disney Dole Whip Recipe
- Copycat Cheddar Biscuits Recipe(red Lobster)
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Copycat Chick-fil-a Sauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat