We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Blooming Onion is a crispy, seasoned, batter-fried onion resembling a blossoming flower. Of course most of us think of the Outback Steakhouse Bloomin Onion. Either way it makes an irresistible appetizer that's great for sharing at your next party! Ah, memories. Crazy times with friends chowing down on a bloomin onion at Outback or an awesome blossom at Chili's (before it was discontinued). Now you can make your own onion blossom at home! It never fails to impress even with a few calories involved. We've served it many times with some chipotle dipping sauce, and our guests couldn't get enough."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time5 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Krispy Kreme Donut Recipe
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- Italian Egg Drop Soup
- Nutella Puff Pastry Flowers
- Tomato Chickpea Pasta
- Roasted Stuffed Peppers
- Microplane Elite Box Grater
- Comforting Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Copycat Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Slow Cooked French Dip Sandwiches
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat