Easy Deviled Egg Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"My recipe is for a tried and true classic deviled egg. But, as with many classic recipes, it’s just your starting point to get creative! There are tons of ways you can spice up this recipe and give your deviled eggs a twist. Or keep them traditional and you can’t go wrong. Typically, yolks are mixed with mayo and mustard. But this is where creativity can come into play as well. Try mixing in other spices, avocado, or fresh herbs for extra flavor! Try adding bacon or jalapeños. You can also add some ranch to the egg mix."
Yields12 Deviled Eggs
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This throwback recipe for Copycat Piccadillys Cafeteria Pecan Delight truly is a delight! The Piccadilly's recipe is just like the one… Continue reading: "Copycat Piccadillys Cafeteria Pecan Delight"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Pastrami
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat