German Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Time for a potluck? This German Potato Salad will never go wrong. The best part is, you can double the recipe so easily, that leftovers usually don’t last that long! And it’s hands down, my kind of the go-to comfort food.Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. This German potato salad without bacon is best served as sides or healthy snacks. A German Potato Salad also called as traditionally Schwäbischer Kartoffelsalat is a warm potato salad embraced with sliced potatoes, minced onions, oil, vinegar, and fresh parsley."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This throwback recipe for Copycat Piccadillys Cafeteria Pecan Delight truly is a delight! The Piccadilly's recipe is just like the one… Continue reading: "Copycat Piccadillys Cafeteria Pecan Delight"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Pastrami
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat