Brownie Brittle Review
By: The Editors of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Who would have thought that crispy brownie pieces would be so heavenly? My family certainly enjoyed them! My kindergartener has a tool called “wormy” that he uses in school to describe things, so that’s how he reviewed the delicious Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle we had the pleasure of sampling:
Group: It’s the group of food.
What does it do?: It tastes like a brownie.
What does it look like?: It looks like a crunchy brownie.
What’s it made of?: I have no clue. Do you?
Parts: It’s got chocolate chips.
Where?: You buy these at the store?
What else do you know?: I know I want one hundred!
My 3 1/2-year-old really liked them too: Mommy, it’s pretty good. Mommy, may I have another one? Mommy, I like it. They’re good and they are yummy. They taste like a crunchy peanut butter brownie and it’s kinda like a cookie.
Brownie Brittle didn’t last long in our house because we ALL loved it, my husband included. Definitely need to keep these on hand!"
“Brownie Brittle is one of those treats you give important people. It’s the good stuff you save for out-of-towners, dinner parties, and nights alone in the bathtub. It’s light, crispy and tastes exactly how it’s marketed – like the crunchy crusts of a brownie. Incredible.”
"The Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle was very good. They tasted like crispy brownie crumbs. Although they were very crispy, they got softer the more you chewed them (I think that was due to the chocolate chips). They were not as hard as brittle, like I thought they would be. I think people who prefer brownie edges over middle pieces will absolutely love them. I prefer soft, chewy middle pieces; though I did enjoy them."
"What a great snack! This is a delicious, no-guilt alternative to ooey-gooey brownies we so often crave. The sweet flavor and crunchy and crunch texture made it even better. Best of all, it wasn't too hard - I didn't hurt my teeth when I bit into a piece. This brownie brittle will satisfy your sweet tooth in no time!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Ohuhu Can Opener Review
- Jet Fryer Review
- VacuVin Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler Review
- New Metro Design Yolk-O-Mizer Review
- Comfify Collapsible Folding Over-the-Sink Colander Review
- Rove Infuser Water Bottle Review
- Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker Review
- Evriholder Avo Saver Avocado Holder Review
- Hutzler Snack Attack Containers Review
- Grill Armor Gloves Review
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthier Zupas Nuts About Berries Salad
- Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild Copycat
- Homemade Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole
- No Knead Bread
- Taco Bell Spicy Chipotle Sauce Copycat
- Homemade Bread and Butter Pickles
- Copycat Carvel Ice Cream Cake
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- Taco Bell Spicy Potato Taco Copycat
- Ohuhu Can Opener Review