9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Food Product Reviews
Read reviews on food related products, as well as kitchen gadgets and food products. These are the tools you will need to make easy casserole recipes all the time.
Sort Results By:
VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
Fazoli's Frozen Foods Review
SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Set
Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish
Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok
Spiced Tomato Jam
Pizza Slice 'N Serve
Mango Wood Cutting Board
Microplane Elite Box Grater
Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
Emile Henry Flame Top Risotto Pot Review
WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan
Recipe of the Day
Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Chance to Win a Dexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray!
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Lazy Susan Cheese Plate!
- Chance to Win a Farberware 16-Piece Cookware Set!
- Win a Capresso 10-Cup Rapid Brew Coffee Maker!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat