AllFreeCopycatRecipes is a destination for foodies and home chefs on a mission to learn how to make their favorite dishes from restaurants, grocery stores, and celebrity chefs. We find out the secrets to replicating the authentic flavors of these dishes through over 3,900 easy recipes and tutorials. Our readers are mostly home chefs and DIYers who love making easier, healthier, and more budget-friendly versions of their favorite dishes without sacrificing flavor. From Olive Garden classics to Cheesecake Factory recipes and Cracker Barrel creations, if it’s from a restaurant, our readers will love it.
Check out our staff page to meet the editors of AllFreeCopycatRecipes!
Quick Facts About Prime Publishing
Our goal is to provide five minutes of fun every day in the life of a home cook, as well as quick and easy weekly meal solutions no matter the occasion.
- More than 40 million monthly page views from consumers, consisting of projects, recipes, and related articles.
- More than 6 million eNewsletter subscribers.
- 38 websites that cover everything from knitting and crochet to food and wine!
Quick Facts About AllFreeCopycatRecipes
- More than 127,000 followers and subscribers across Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media platforms.
- In-house video studio, craft studio, two test kitchens, and 40+ full-time editors show our commitment to creating quality content for readers.
Connect with Us
About Our Free Newsletters
Our free email newsletter brings recipes, cooking tips, menu planning, contests and more straight to your inbox!
Meals on Reels
Watch how your favorite recipes are made with our easy how-to cooking videos! Sign up to get the best and newest recipe videos delivered straight to your inbox. Receive weekly recipe inspiration and cooking tips in a convenient video roundup.
The Giveaway Gazette
Find out about all of the newest giveaways featured on RecipeLion and our sister sites. Each week there are more than 36 different contests you can enter, featuring prizes like cookware, yarn, kitchen gadgets, and more!
More Helpful Links
Submit Your recipe: Get published – Submit Your Recipe today.
FAQs: Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
About Prime Publishing
Proud Members and Supporters of
Recipe of the Day
This easy dessert recipe for Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler is a great go-to recipe to keep on hand. The rich… Continue reading: "Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler"
- Apple Fritter Donuts
- How to Make Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Copycat Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
- Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup Copycat
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- Copycat Panera Spinach and Cheese Egg Souffle
- Homemade Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- State Fair Deep-Fried Pickles
- Applebee's Maple Walnut Blondie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pineapple Crab Sticks Salad
- 29 Restaurant Side Dish Recipes (Copycats to Steal the Show)
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Easy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup With Minced Meat
- Stouffer’s Macaroni And Cheese
- Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites
- Simple Herring Pate
- Lemon Fudge
- Pineapple Bbq Chicken
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat