FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
Crazy for Copycats is the free email recipe newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com. We will soon publish Crazy for Copycats weekly. Each of the issues will revolve around a recipe's theme. Here is what will be included in each and every weekly issue of Crazy for Copycats:
* 10-20 Original Recipes
* Book and Product Givewaway- Enter to Win Cookbooks or Food Products
* Cooking and Baking Tips
* Copycat Recipes from Your Favorite Restaurants
* Facebook and Twitter updates
Signing up for the free recipe newsletter Crazy for Copycats is simple. Just go to our newsletter signup page and fill in your information. You can also click subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllfFreeCopycatRecipes.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free unsubscribe at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com. To unsubscribe from the recipe email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Crazy for Copycats or click the “Click here to unsubscribe” link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions.
Please note that if you also have a site account for a recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeCopycatRecipes.
See your recipes and cooking tips published on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com! You can submit your original recipes and tutorials by using our Share Your Recipe form. Recipes must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Recipes are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded recipe. Use this form and submit your recipes today!
AllFreeCopycatRecipes eCookbooks are coming soon! These eCookbooks will be free, downloadable recipe collections organized around a theme, such as copycat chicken recipes, copycat appetizers or copycat dessert recipes. These eCookbooks will be PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while cooking. We think eCookbooks are a great way to offer a free collection of recipes to our users.
You will need Adobe to access our eCookbooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. If a link in a PDF recipe does not work, type in the recipe name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com editorial team loves giving away cookbooks, food products and cooking tools to our readers. In every issue of Crazy for Copycats, we feature a new contest. These cookbooks and products are reviewed by our testing team and the in-depth review is provided on the contest page. You can enter the contest via the entry form on the contest page.
Weekly giveaways last two weeks or more from the date of going live and then we pick a winner, which we notify by email. You have two weeks to send back your information in order to claim the prize. Once those two weeks have passed, we will pick a different winner. In addition to standard entry via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry in the contest for EACH of the following items:
- We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
- We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about the giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
You can look for new giveaways in our newsletters and at RecipeChatter.com. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom right of any contest page.
If you want to link to AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com, we are more than happy to exchange links with you. Just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a recipe pattern. Cooks who submit two or more recipes to AllFreeCopycatRecipes are eligible for a recipe profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
To ensure that the email we send ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is firstname.lastname@example.org. For directions on how to do so, click here.
Our mail servers send e-mail through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated April 23, 2014
- Homemade Bread in a Bag
- Neiman Marcus Chicken Salad Copycat
- 13 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And How to Make Them)
- 15 Copycat Recipes for Church Suppers
- Copycat KFC Coleslaw
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone
- Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Olive Garden Five Cheese Marinara
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Cafe Rio Copycat Sweet Pork
- Chipotle Corn Salsa
- Amazing Paleo "Nutella"
- In-N-Out Burger Animal Sauce Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding
- Blue Chicken Walnut Avo Salad
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
- Chicken Wings Soup