- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I submit my recipe or tip for publication on AllFreeCopycatRecipes?
- How do I get a Featured Foodie Profile Page on AllFreeCopycatRecipes?
- What are eCookbooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a giveaway?
- What are some other recipe resources?
- Do your sites contain any paid content?
- How is RecipeLion giving back to the community?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeCopycatRecipes?
- Why can't I log into AllFreeCopycatRecipes?
- Why am I seeing Advertisements on AllFreeCopycatRecipes?
- How do I whitelist emails from AllFreeCopycatRecipes?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
- How do I get email from AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com in my Gmail primary inbox?
Working with Us
How can I work with you/learn more?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! To learn more about everything we do, and other ways to join our community visit our About Us page.
How do I Use My Recipe Box?
Our Recipe Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite recipes from AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
How do I link to AllFreeCopycatRecipes?
If you want to link to AllFreeCopycatRecipes, just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeCopycatRecipes to link to your website or blog, consider submitting an original recipe. Bloggers who submit 5-10 (or more) recipes to RecipeLion are eligible for a featured foodie profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
How do I submit my recipe or tip for publication on AllFreeCopycatRecipes?
See your recipes and tips published on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com! You can submit your original recipes by using our Share Your Recipe form. Recipes must include a photo and must be an original creation. Recipes are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your recipe on RecipeLion, which you can review at any time. Use this form and submit today!
How do I get a Featured Foodie Profile Page on AllFreeCopycatRecipes?
If you are a regular contributor on AllFreeCopycatRecipes, or if you've submitted 5-10 original recipes to us, you are eligible to be a Featured Foodie! Featured Foodies are our most dedicated bloggers and recipe contributors, and as such, we offer profile pages where all your submissions are featured. For examples of what your profile will look like, check out the Featured Foodie profiles currently on RecipeLion. We will need a short bio and photo from you to get started. This is a great way to gain extra traffic to your blog or site! If you already have 5-10 recipes on our site and would like a profile, just contact us.
What are eCookbooks and how do I download them?
AllFreeCopycatRecipes's library of eCookbooks are loaded with recipes for all occasions and completely free to download! These eBook PDFs can be saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while cooking. You can find our latest collection of eBooks here.
You will need Adobe Reader to access our eBooks. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading any of our eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to recipes, how-to articles and other resources in our eBooks. If a link in an eBook does not work, type the recipe name into the search box on our website to locate the recipe and please contact us.
How do I enter a giveaway?
The AllFreeCopycatRecipes editorial team loves giving away free cooking products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
What are some other recipe resources?
Do your sites contain any paid content?
Occasionally our links to bloggers will feature a recipe that was once free, but has since been made paid by the blogger. Rest assured, we are committed to providing fun content for our readers at no cost, but with thousands of recipes available on our site, sometimes things slip through the cracks. If you come across something like this, please make sure that the blogger isn't simply offering an ad-free paid version while still offering a free version. If this is not the case, please feel free to contact us to let us know which project is no longer available for free.
How is AllFreeCopycatRecipes giving back to the community?
Prime Publishing, the parent company of AllFreeCopycatRecipes, is dedicated to making this site and its sister sites into a brand that helps crafters elevate their skillsets and explore new horizons through amazing recipes, DIY ideas, charity work, free resources, and other ways to impact our global community in a positive manner. As a free service, Prime Publishing is doing its part to allow equal access to anyone looking for inspiration and 5 minutes of fun added to their day! It's our mission to make the world a much more vibrant, exciting, fun, and positive place, and we believe throught crafting we can achieve that goal.
Help us make a difference.
Learn more about how Prime Publishing is making a difference here.
Learn more about our newsletter charitable efforts, Clicks for a Cause, here.
Learn more about Prime Publishing's charity drives here.
Newsletters and Emails
What is Crazy for Copycats?
Crazy for Copycats is a FREE email recipe newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com. We publish Crazy for Copycats six times per week! Each standard issue revolves around a cooking theme, such as Slow Cooker Secrets, Dollar Store Dinners, or The Magic of Soup.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Original recipes from our test kitchen
- Recipe videos
- Popular blogger recipes
- Cookbook and product giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
- Cooking and Baking Tips
How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the free newsletter?
To subscribe to Crazy for Copycats, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page on AllFreeCopycatRecipes to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreeCopycatRecipes. To unsubscribe from the email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Crazy for Copycats or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
We also offer a weekly edition of our newsletters. if you would prefer to get just the weekly newsletter, instead of our daily newsletter, click the "unsubscribe" button in any email from us. Once there, you will see a section titles "Can We Convince You to Stay?" Under this section, click the "Weekly mailings work for me (1x a week)" option, and click "Update My Preferences." From here on out, you'll only recieve one email a week from that newsletter.
How do I change my email address?
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: https://www.allfreecopycatrecipes.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
Site and Tech Support
Why do I see a pop-down screen when I visit AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com?
1. Click the hamburger/horizontal line/application menu on upper righthand corner of browser
2. Select Settings
3. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
4. Scroll to Cookies and Site Data
5. Click the Manage Expceptions button
6. Type "[SITE NAME]" and hit Enter on your keyboard to search
7. Ensure "Allow" shows up next to the site's name. If not, click the "Allow" button
1. Click on the three vertical dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click the Privacy and Security tab
3. Click the Cookies and Other Site Data button
4. Select "Allow all cookies" (or "Block third-party cookies in incognito")
1. Click the three horizontal dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar
2. Click "Settings"
3. Click the "Privacy, search, and services" tab, and then select "Balanced (Recommended)"
1. Click the gear icon located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar
2. Select "Preferences"
3. Click the Privacy tab
4. In the "Block Cookies" section, select "Never"
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeCopycatRecipes.
Why Can't I Log In to AllFreeCopycatRecipes?
If you receive a message when trying to log in that says "We could not log you in. Please check your email and password," first ensure that the email you used is entered correctly. When you're positive it's correct, try hitting "Sign In" again. If you receive the same message, try clicking the "Forgot Password?" like under the "Sign In" button, re-enter your email address, and click "Send Me My Password." Be sure to check all of your inboxes, including your spam folder, for the email.
Should you never receive your email, please contact customer service so we can help you get back into your account.
Why Am I Seeing Advertisements on AllFreeCopycatRecipes?
Like most websites, radio, and television stations, we are supported by advertising. Advertising on our site and in our newsletters are typically placed by a national network such as Google, AOL/Verizon, or OpenX among others.Often the ads you see are personalized based on your browsing habits. If you have an specific comments, questions, or concerns about a particular advertiser on AllFreeCopycatRecipes, please don't hesitate to contact us.
How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeCopycatRecipes?
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is email@example.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
How do I Allow or Block Browser Push Notifications?
If you want to set up or disable browser push notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
How do I get email from AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com in my Gmail primary inbox?
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
Back to top
Updated December 21, 2022
Recipe of the Day
Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf Recipe
- Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker Barrel
- Grandma’s Old-Fashioned 1960s Sunshine Jello Salad
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Penne Rosa Noodles and Company Copycat
- Copycat Applebee’s Spicy Queso Blanco Recipe
- Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
- Kfc Chicken Ingredients Copycat Recipe
- Legendary Italian Salad Dressing
- Copycat Ted Lasso Biscuits
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat