- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
First time here? Find something to love:
Curious what our fans love? Check out our trending recipes! Obsess over your favorite copycat recipes from Olive Garden, Cracker Barrel, The Cheesecake Factory, and more! Trust us, you'll want to bookmark these...
Cozy Copycat Soups
These soup recipes will soothe your soul. Chicken soup, vegetable soup, potato, and tomato soup - we've got them all and more! Steal delicious homemade soups, broth, and stew recipes from your favorite chains.
Comfort Food Favorites
Cozy up to your favorite copycat comfort foods! You're sure to find plenty of deliciously-easy recipes you just can't live without below.
If you love copycat recipes, you know how exciting it is to make a whole meal out of dishes inspired by restaurants. These entree recipes are the perfect complement to the season ahead. Indulde in this season's favorite flavors!
Sauces and Dressings
Store-bought salad dressing simply can't compare to homemade salad dressing that's prepared using fresh ingredients.
AllFreeCopycatRecipes is dedicated to the best recipes and cooking tips. From quick and easy dinner recipes to new and exciting dessert recipes, we find and deliver the best recipes from all over the web. Plus, we feature free product reviews and giveaways of all the latest and greatest products including cooking gadgets, cookbooks, food, and more. AllFreeCopycatRecipes is a wonderful online resource for cooks of all skill levels.
About our User Features
Up at the top of the screen, you will see options for "My Recipe Box," "My Newsletters" and "Sign In/Register."
Registering for FREE at AllFreeCopycatRecipes gives you access to user features such as commenting on recipes, adding private notes to recipes, rating recipes, and a personal Recipe Box – all from the My Recipe Box link at the top of every page. With your own personal Recipe Box, you can save your favorite recipes from all over AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com in one place.
Click on "Sign In/Register" at the top of your screen to register for a free account at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.
- Registration at the website is separate from email newsletter subscriptions. To sign up for free newsletters, manage your subscriptions or unsubscribe at any time, click "My Newsletters" at the top of the screen.
Recipe of the Day
Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Nugget Recipe
- Cadbury Egg Fudge
- Slow Cooker Lemon Crunch Cake
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
- Carrot Cake Poke Cake Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca Cola Cake Copycat
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
- Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat