- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Love the recipes you see here? Now you can publish your own recipes on our site! Submit your original recipes by filling out this form and you'll see your dishes featured right here on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.
- Recipes must be original dishes created by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
- Recipes may be featured on another site or blog currently
Become a published author today!
Recipes We're Looking for RIGHT NOW:
- Game day recipes (e.g. appetizers, snacks, anything shareable/portable)
- Seasonal recipes (winter, spring)
Recipes We're Always Looking For:
- Discontinued restaurant recipes (priority!)
- 30-Minute Meals
- Vintage/nostalgic recipes
- Recipes for your favorite grocery store items
- Copycat recipes for Chinese takeout items
- Olive Garden copycat recipes
- Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes (especially pasta)
- Cracker Barrel copycat recipes
- Popular fast food copycat recipes
- Breakfast recipes (especial casseroles)
- Cake & dessert Recipes
Recipes are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded recipe.
Copycat Restaurant Recipes Recipe Submission Terms & Conditions
I. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
To submit a recipe for publication on Copycat Restaurant Recipes.com, Entrant must create an original recipe and list all required ingredients and instructions. The recipe must be submitted on the entry form found on www.Copycat Restaurant Recipes.com.
Qualifying recipes must adhere to our "Quick & Easy" guidelines:
- No more than 15 total ingredients
- All ingredients must be easy-to-find and available at local grocery stores across the country
- Instructions should be clear, simply written, and manageable for the average cook
- Entrant must be specific with measurements, directions, and ingredients needed so others can successfully reproduce the recipe
- Recipe must be original
Visit the Recipe Submission page on www.AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com to enter your original recipe(s) and optional corresponding photo(s) of the completed recipe (recipe and photo collectively referred to herein as "Entry Materials"). Users may submit multiple recipes but each entry must be for a separate and unique recipe. Photo(s) must be at least 500 pixels x 200 pixels. Entry Materials must be created by and be original to Entrant. Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry Materials do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/trade name, logo, trade secret or intellectual-property right, or other proprietary right of any person or entity. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will make Entrant's submission ineligible for publication.
II. USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS:
Entrant grants permission for Prime Publishing and those acting pursuant to Prime Publishing, authority to use, in perpetuity, Entrant's statements, property demonstrations, and Entry Materials, any and all of which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works, and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as sole determined by Prime Publishing, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without compensation, at any time(s), in all media now knows or hereafter discovered worldwide, including, without limitation, print, radio, and television broadcasting, cable casting, audio/visual, closed-circuit exhibition, and on the Internet, without notice or review or approval. Entrant's name, picture, and biographical information may be modified, in length or display type, to fit the best practices of our site.
Your recipe has been submitted.
Thank you for sharing!
Would you like to submit another recipe?
Recipe of the Day
Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf Recipe
- Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker Barrel
- Grandma’s Old-Fashioned 1960s Sunshine Jello Salad
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Penne Rosa Noodles and Company Copycat
- Copycat Applebee’s Spicy Queso Blanco Recipe
- Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
- Kfc Chicken Ingredients Copycat Recipe
- Legendary Italian Salad Dressing
- Copycat Ted Lasso Biscuits
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat