How to Download our eBooks
Our eBooks are available as FREE PDF documents. PDFs look very much like printed pages in a book.
You need Adobe to view our PDF eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe web site. To download Adobe Reader, click the above link and then click the Download button. Open the Install Program. Adobe will walk you through setting up Adobe Reader on your computer.
Once you have installed Adobe Reader, you are set to go. Just click on the Download link on any eBook page and the eBook PDF will open in your internet browser.
Adobe Reader has a different menu than Internet Explorer. In this menu, you will see a Save function (Iooks like a floppy disc) to save a copy of the eBook to your computer. This way, you won’t have to find the eBook again on our website to view it. Save to your desktop for the easiest reference.
PDF documents are very easy to print, which is why we make our eBooks in this format. We want you to be able to print out our wonderful recipes and refer to them as you cook! You will find a print function to the top left of the Adobe menu (looks like a printer).
Why Download an eBook?
An eBook is a book in electronic format, which can be downloaded to your computer (PC, Mac, Laptop, PDA) and read on the screen or printed out. An eBook can have numbered pages, table of contents, pictures and graphics; exactly like a printed book.
eBooks take up less space than printed books. You don't need a library or a room to store eBooks. You can store hundreds and thousands of eBooks on your computer.
With modern technology, you can read eBooks anywhere: on the bus, train, airplane and while standing in line.
eBooks can show links, for easy access to more information and related websites.
eBooks are searchable. You can easily search for information in an eBook, instead of turning page after page.
eBooks can be printable, so that if you wish to read an eBook in the traditional way, you can very inexpensively print it with your home printer or at any printing shop.
Fonts in eBooks can be resized, making it easier to read for people with disabilities. With additional software, some eBooks can be turned into audio books.
- You can download an eBook 24 hours a day, every day of the year, from the comfort of your own house or office. With a laptop and internet connection, you can download an eBook while on vacation.
- Our Version of Benihana Fried Rice
- Copycat Costco Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1920's Homemade Cheez-Its
- Lofthouse Sugar Cookies
- Copycat Costco Turkey Provolone Sandwich
- One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- Copycat Gourdoughs Heavenly Hash Donuts
- Chipotle Guacamole Copycat
- Copycat Costco Double Chocolate Muffins
- Bakery-Style Cheddar Sourdough Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Cinnabon Bread Machine Recipe
- Copycat Cinnabon Frosting
- Homemade Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Copycat Cinnabon Soft Pretzels with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Bakery Style Cranberry Pound Cake
- Best Ever Quail Eggs, Potato and Mushrooms Brunch
- Truffle, Mushroom, Rice and Mountain Lentil Pilaf
- Feta and Ricotta Cheese with Spinach and Dill Filo Wraps
- Apple and Cranberry Super Breakfast
- Cabbage Casserole with Beef Mince and Fresh Herbs
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat