How to Get Our Newsletters in Your Gmail Primary Inbox
If you'd like to ensure that you never miss an AllFreeCopycatRecipes newsletter in your Gmail account, please follow the simple instructions below. You can move our email to your primary Gmail inbox in just a few quick steps:
1. Open Gmail.
2. Click on the 'Promotions' tab at the top.
3. Click on the email you'd like to move. Hold that email and drag and drop it into the 'Primary' tab near the top left of your screen.
4. You will see a yellow popup asking, "Do this for future messages?". Click "Yes" to have all future AllFreeCopycatRecipes emails land in your primary inbox.
1. Open the Gmail Mail app on your phone.
2. Open the email you'd like to move.
3. In the top right corner, tap on the 3 dots and click "Move to" then "Primary."
Updated February 2018
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Wedge Salad
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Cowboy Nachos
- Popeye's Fried Chicken Po Boy Copycat
- Korean Fried Chicken
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Sunday Homestyle Chicken
- Homemade Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloins
- Olive Garden Minestrone Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Recipe for Bang Bang Chicken
- Homemade Panda Express Chow Mein
- Myzithra Spaghetti from The Old Spaghetti Factory
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Chicken Mappas
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Best Fried Chicken Livers
- Chettinad Crab Masala
- Madurai Pepper Chicken Fry
- Cottage Cheese Buns
- Best Garlic Chutney (poondu Chutney)
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Super Quick Baked Feta Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat