Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild Copycat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making your own version of your restaurant favorites not only saves money, but also allows you to be able to control the ingredients. This Copycat Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild tastes identical to the original, if not better!"
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup Organic Rice Dream Vanilla Frozen Dessert
- 1 cup ice (optional)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Making a fried rice recipe at home is not nearly as daunting as it sounds. Our version of Benihana fried rice recipe incorporates the… Continue reading: "Our Version of Benihana Fried Rice"
- Old Fashioned Blackberry Bramble
- Our Version of Orange Julius
- Panera Bread Green Tea Copycat Recipe
- Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- Copycat Wendy's Strawberry Frosty
- 7 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Copycat Chili's Twisted Lemonade
- Thai Iced Tea
- Homemade Irish Cream
- Better than McDonald's Mango Pineapple Smoothie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Bars
- Cheese Dip
- Delicious Cheddar Drop Biscuits
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Thai Check Mix
- Baked Honey Butter Corn
- Thai Iced Tea
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat