Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild Copycat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making your own version of your restaurant favorites not only saves money, but also allows you to be able to control the ingredients. This Copycat Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild tastes identical to the original, if not better!"
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup Organic Rice Dream Vanilla Frozen Dessert
- 1 cup ice (optional)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sweet Georgia Iced Tea Recipe
- Rainforest Cafe Copycat Strawberry Lemonade
- Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte
- 7 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Panera Bread Green Tea Copycat Recipe
- Nesquik Chocolate Milk Copycat
- Just Like McDonald's Sweet Tea
- Copycat McDonald's Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Copycat Olive Garden Peach Tea
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Hoisin Sauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat