Copycat Jamba Juice Peach Pleasure
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making your own version of your restaurant favorites not only saves money, but also allows you to be able to control the ingredients. This Copycat Jamba Juice Peach Pleasure tastes identical to the original, if not better!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Copycat Wendy's Strawberry Frosty
- Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- Copycat Burger King Lucky Charms Milkshake
- Our Version of Orange Julius
- 7 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Homemade Outback Gingerbread Martini
- Copycat Wendy's Frosty
- Sweet Georgia Iced Tea Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
- Pineapple Lemonade Punch
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Chicken Chimichangas
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- Copycat Brownie Brittle
- Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- Spicy Pickled Asparagus
- Homemade Chicken Tetrazzini
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat