McDonald's Shamrock Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"McDonald's Shamrock Shake is the homemade version of the classic St. Patrick's day treat made with vanilla ice cream, mint extract, whipped cream and a cherry. Less expensive and healthier (minus the green coloring!). McDonald’s Shamrock Shake is the classic treat that comes out every year in February in the ramp up for St. Patrick’s Day. Over the years many have re-made the flavors in their own home-made versions without all the added ingredients that come from fast food and with all the flavor. Read more at: McDonald’s Shamrock Shake (Copycat) http://dinnerthendessert.com/mcdonalds-shamrock-shake/"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat