We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Rapid Slicer, LLC, founded by Cindy & Rob Fox, is a new and promising competitor in the kitchen tool and gadget housewares category. Busy home cooks and professional chefs are always looking for ways to cut down on prep time. The Rapid Slicer is a tool designed for slicing a large quantity of small fruits and vegetables such as cherry tomatoes, grapes and olives in half safely and quickly. Another great use for the Rapid Slicer is slicing shrimp and meats, such as chicken breasts into thin, even cutlets.
Rapid Slicer won a 2018 Global Innovation Finalist Award at the 2018 IHA show. Recently featured on the Today Show (3/2018) and in The Boston Globe (4/2018), our product solves a problem for a large group of consumers, is made of a high quality, durable, BPA free material and is made in the US. We currently sell on our website, Amazon, Bed, Bath & Beyond, local kitchen stores across the US. We will be featured on a segment of “In the Kitchen with David” on QVC in Q1 2019
Read NextCore Kitchen
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Do you love McDonald's, but do not want to go to the restaurant to get your McDonald's fix? Then this Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard… Continue reading: "Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- Melting Pot Swiss Cheese Fondue Recipe (for Instant Pot)
- Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce
- Biscoff Banoffee Pie Cups
- Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Easy Vegan Key Lime Pie (gluten-free)
- The Best Strawberry Hennessy Drink Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat