We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Rapid Slicer, LLC, founded by Cindy & Rob Fox, is a new and promising competitor in the kitchen tool and gadget housewares category. Busy home cooks and professional chefs are always looking for ways to cut down on prep time. The Rapid Slicer is a tool designed for slicing a large quantity of small fruits and vegetables such as cherry tomatoes, grapes and olives in half safely and quickly. Another great use for the Rapid Slicer is slicing shrimp and meats, such as chicken breasts into thin, even cutlets.
Rapid Slicer won a 2018 Global Innovation Finalist Award at the 2018 IHA show. Recently featured on the Today Show (3/2018) and in The Boston Globe (4/2018), our product solves a problem for a large group of consumers, is made of a high quality, durable, BPA free material and is made in the US. We currently sell on our website, Amazon, Bed, Bath & Beyond, local kitchen stores across the US. We will be featured on a segment of “In the Kitchen with David” on QVC in Q1 2019
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With this Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos recipe you can satisfy those Jack in the Box cravings no matter where you live. This Jack in… Continue reading: "Just Like Jack in the Box Tacos"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- White Chocolate Iced Coffee Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Perfect Quince Jam
- Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
- Copycat Crab Rangoon
- Copycat Disney Dole Whip Recipe
- Copycat Cheddar Biscuits Recipe(red Lobster)
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pizza
- Copycat Chick-fil-a Sauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat