- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Copycat Monte Cristo Party Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
You will love every bite of these Copycat Monte Cristo Party Sliders - guaranteed! Enjoy the flavors of honey ham and smoked turkey as you nibble on one of these sliders and hope it will never end.
This Monte Cristo sandwich recipe is just about as good as it gets. Create these sliders for party food that will never be forgotten. Everyone will be asking how you got Monte Cristo to cater your party.
This sliders recipe is so good that you won't want to share it, no matter how much they beg. Topped off with a light bit of powdered sugar, your guests will be too intrigued not to try it. Make sure you whip up enough for everybody because these are sure to go fast.
- 1 package 12-count King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/4 pound deli-sliced honey ham
- 1/4 pound deli-sliced smoked turkey
- 1/4 pound gruyere, sliced
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Powdered sugar
Whether you are preparing for a game day party, an open house, or a simple family get together, these easy appetizer recipes are just the thing you need. The Best Copycat Appetizers: 9 Easy Appetizer Recipes Free eCookbook
Line a 8x8 or 9x9 square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray very lightly with cooking spray. Remove rolls from packaging without separating them and slice in half horizontally with a serrated knife. Place both bottom portions of rolls side-by-side in the bottom of a 9x9 square pan.
Layer ham, turkey and cheese evenly over rolls and then place top of rolls on cheese. Whisk together butter, egg and dijon. Pour over tops of buns.
Cover rolls with tented foil (don’t let the foil touch the buns) and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake for 10 more minutes. Remove and let rest for another ten. Cut and dust with powdered sugar before serving!
No matter what time of year or whatever the occasion, this collection of side dish recipes is a great guide to help you find the very best dishes to serve: 13 Copycat Side Dish Recipes: Easy Side Dishes to Make Your Meal Complete
Read NextCopycat Shake Shack Burger Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Aug 13, 2021
These are just awful! Too much butter, so very greasy. Too much dijon, overpowering!
Aug 09, 2018
Kings Hawaiian Rolls are so sweet and so good. Glad to see that this is the brand that was chosen or I would have had to call for a substitution. These basic ingredients are easy to put together and most of them are things you would usually have or what I usually have anyway. Great little sandwiches for lunches or for party finger foods.
Jan 03, 2018
The Copycat version of Monte Christo Sliders - is closer to a Monte Christo sandwich than the Copycat version of a regular Monte Christo on this site. l do not recall any Dijon mustard on the Monte Christo. It usually came with yellow cheese, but I always asked for swiss instead vs Guyere. And it is served with a dusting of powdered sugar came with Raspberry Preserves as the dipping sauce. I SOOOO miss Bennigans for the Monte Christo Ultimate Loaded Baked Potato Soup!!!
Aug 25, 2017
I love monte cristo sandwiches! These sound perfect for a potluck, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Copycat Shake Shack Burger Recipe
- Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich
- Frito Pie Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches
- Copycat Bennigan's Turkey O'Toole
- Fig and Bacon Grilled Cheese (The Figgy Piggy)
- Copycat Chicago-Style Italian Beef
- Copycat Newks Chicken Salad
- Pub-Style French Dip Sandwiches
- Homemade Bread in a Bag
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat