Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches
Looking for a quick sandwich recipe that the whole family will love? This copycat McRib is here to stay!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
With baby back ribs, onions, and pickles, you can bring this McDonald's classic to life with ease. You can even make the special BBQ sauce in just 15 minutes on the stovetop and use it on other chicken recipes as well as shredded beef.
From the blogger: "Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches with an amazing baby back rib meat topped with the classic McDonald's bbq sauce, onions and pickles. Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches are the best of both worlds. You get that amazing McDonalds McRib bbq sauce but with rib meat that is actual tender ribs instead of a pork patty in the shape of ribs. If what you’re hoping for is the actual patty flavor, Serious Eats has a pretty in depth copycat recipe. For me the idea I was getting ribs was exciting even if the patty was always a bit of a letdown."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Recipe CourseMain Course
For more discontinued restaurant items that will give you nostalgia, check out this collection: 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Previous Recipe of the Day
If you are a fan of Taco Bell, or if you just love Mexican food recipes, this Homemade Taco Bell Burrito Supreme recipe is for you. A… Continue reading: "Homemade Taco Bell Burrito Supreme"
- Copycat Bennigan's Turkey O'Toole
- Copycat Denny's Fried Cheese Melt
- Copycat Five Guys Burger Recipe
- Homemade Bread in a Bag
- Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches
- Classic Monte Cristo Sandwich Recipe
- Our Version of Arby's Ham and Cheddar Melt
- Copycat Filet-o-Fish
- Gourmet Restaurant Steak Sandwich
- Frito Pie Sloppy Joes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine
- Chicken Marsala
- Dutch Apple Pie Recipe From Scratch
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Quick Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
- Copycat Applebees Quesadilla Burger
- Copycat Ruth's Mile High Biscuits
- Homemade Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Instant Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat