Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches
Looking for a quick sandwich recipe that the whole family will love? This copycat McRib is here to stay!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
With baby back ribs, onions, and pickles, you can bring this McDonald's classic to life with ease. You can even make the special BBQ sauce in just 15 minutes on the stovetop and use it on other chicken recipes as well as shredded beef.
From the blogger: "Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches with an amazing baby back rib meat topped with the classic McDonald's bbq sauce, onions and pickles. Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches are the best of both worlds. You get that amazing McDonalds McRib bbq sauce but with rib meat that is actual tender ribs instead of a pork patty in the shape of ribs. If what you’re hoping for is the actual patty flavor, Serious Eats has a pretty in depth copycat recipe. For me the idea I was getting ribs was exciting even if the patty was always a bit of a letdown."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Recipe CourseMain Course
For more discontinued restaurant items that will give you nostalgia, check out this collection: 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco recipe is an easy chicken Parmesan recipe that can be made in only 30 minutes. This… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco Copycat"
- Dad's Famous Grilled BLT Turkey Burgers
- Copycat Monte Cristo Party Sliders
- Slow Cooker McRib Sandwiches
- Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich
- Maid-Rite Loose Meat Sandwich Copycat
- Reuben Grilled Cheese
- Copycat Five Guys Burger Recipe
- Copycat Bennigan's Turkey O'Toole
- Whataburger Chicken Strip Sandwich
- Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Hoisin Sauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat