Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Boneless Tenders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sweet meets heat with this Buffalo Wild Wings Copycat Sauce. This sauce is paired with wonderfully crispy chicken tenders that are guaranteed to make you happy!"
Prepare your taste buds for a combination of flavors that will blow you away. This Buffalo Wild Wings recipe will show you how to make sauce for Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Boneless Tenders. This might just be the best chicken wings recipe you've ever tasted. Prepare your house, because soon the whole neighborhood won't be able to leave you alone.
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1? chunks
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, and black pepper. In a small bowl whisk together the egg and milk.
Dip each piece of chicken first in the egg mixture, and then roll in the flour mixture. Repeat so that each piece of chicken is double coated. Refrigerate the breaded chicken for 20 minutes or longer for a crispier coating.
To prepare the sauce: Dissolve the cornstarch in rice wine vinegar in a small bowl. Combine the vinegar solution with the remaining ingredients in a small saucepan over medium/low heat. Heat mixture, stirring often, until the sauce reaches a boil, the remove it from the heat. Set aside.
Heat oil in a large, deep skillet to 375 F.
Fry the chicken in the hot oil in batches until the outside is nicely browned and fully cooked, 165 F., about 5 minutes per batch. Drain on paper towels.
Toss the chicken pieces with the sauce and serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for incredible new chicken recipes for dinner, look no further than this juicy, savory dish. Baked in a quick… Continue reading: "Olive Garden-Inspired Chicken Lombardy Recipe"
- Copycat Mini Pot Pies
- Copycat Macaroni Grill Dipping Bread
- Olive Garden Meatball Pizza Bowl Recipe
- Easy Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Copycat
- Paula Deen's Brie en Croute
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Cowboy Nachos
- Copycat Olive Garden Lasagna Fritta
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites
- Homemade Baja Fresh Salsa
- P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Quick Chicken Tacos
- Chicken And Dumplings (low Carb)
- Turkey Spring Roll Recipe – Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Chicken and Apple Recipe
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Russian Cheese Pancakes with Rice Flour and Raisins
- Baked Asparagus with Bacon
- Swedish Meatballs Recipe
- Best Beer Cheese Soup
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat