This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Hot Crossed Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Hot Crossed Buns are a delicious treat for Spring and Easter. They’re traditionally eaten on Good Friday, but these spiced sweet rolls are a tasty addition to breakfast or brunch anytime. This simple Hot Crossed Buns recipe is as good as any sweet bun you’d find at your favorite bakery! Hot Crossed Buns are spiced sweet buns, often made with raisins or currants, and topped with frosting in the shape of a cross. They are sweet, but not overly sweet, so they’re a versatile part of any Spring menu. They’re similar in taste and texture to a cinnamon roll, but they’re less work to make. You can serve them with breakfast, brunch, or even for dessert!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Wendy's Frescata Bread
- Starbucks Copycat Banana Nut Bread
- Copycat Ruth's Mile High Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Friendship Bread Recipe
- Homemade French Croissants Tutorial
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Honey Wheat Bread
- Homemade Sandwich Bread
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Irish Soda Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- Cozy Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Marvelously Minty Brownies
- Chicken Chipotle Pasta
- Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup Recipe
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat