Hot Crossed Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Hot Crossed Buns are a delicious treat for Spring and Easter. They’re traditionally eaten on Good Friday, but these spiced sweet rolls are a tasty addition to breakfast or brunch anytime. This simple Hot Crossed Buns recipe is as good as any sweet bun you’d find at your favorite bakery! Hot Crossed Buns are spiced sweet buns, often made with raisins or currants, and topped with frosting in the shape of a cross. They are sweet, but not overly sweet, so they’re a versatile part of any Spring menu. They’re similar in taste and texture to a cinnamon roll, but they’re less work to make. You can serve them with breakfast, brunch, or even for dessert!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Looking for a recipe for bread that does not require a machine or too much work? This Homemade Bread in a Bag recipe will make fresh… Continue reading: "Homemade Bread in a Bagvideocam"
- Homemade KFC Biscuits
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls Recipe Copycat
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Panera Asiago Cheese Bread
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Hot Crossed Buns
- Old-Fashioned Friendship Bread Recipe
- Copycat Ruth's Mile High Biscuits
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Buttermilk Biscuits
- Homemade Amish White Bread Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat