Hot Crossed Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Hot Crossed Buns are a delicious treat for Spring and Easter. They’re traditionally eaten on Good Friday, but these spiced sweet rolls are a tasty addition to breakfast or brunch anytime. This simple Hot Crossed Buns recipe is as good as any sweet bun you’d find at your favorite bakery! Hot Crossed Buns are spiced sweet buns, often made with raisins or currants, and topped with frosting in the shape of a cross. They are sweet, but not overly sweet, so they’re a versatile part of any Spring menu. They’re similar in taste and texture to a cinnamon roll, but they’re less work to make. You can serve them with breakfast, brunch, or even for dessert!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dinner recipe takes one of the copycat classics and completely transforms it. Do you love making midnight runs for White… Continue reading: "Copycat White Castle Casserole"
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Banana Bread
- Old-Fashioned Friendship Bread Recipe
- Easy Wholemeal Homemade Burger Buns
- Starbucks Copycat Banana Nut Bread
- Ruby Tuesday Biscuits
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Copycat Recipe
- Easy French Baguette
- Homemade Copycat Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Easy Chilli Garlic Shrimps
- Apple Cinnamon Crisp
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Ruby Tuesday Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- Ruby Tuesday Apple Salad
- Ruby Tuesday Potato Cheese Soup
- Ruby Tuesday White Chicken Chili
- Ruby Tuesday Biscuits
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat