This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Hot Crossed Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"These Hot Crossed Buns are a delicious treat for Spring and Easter. They’re traditionally eaten on Good Friday, but these spiced sweet rolls are a tasty addition to breakfast or brunch anytime. This simple Hot Crossed Buns recipe is as good as any sweet bun you’d find at your favorite bakery! Hot Crossed Buns are spiced sweet buns, often made with raisins or currants, and topped with frosting in the shape of a cross. They are sweet, but not overly sweet, so they’re a versatile part of any Spring menu. They’re similar in taste and texture to a cinnamon roll, but they’re less work to make. You can serve them with breakfast, brunch, or even for dessert!"
Read Next2 Ingredient Biscuits Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's… Continue reading: "Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie"
- 2 Ingredient Biscuits Recipe
- 2 Ingredient Cream Biscuits Recipe
- Homemade KFC Biscuits
- Copycat Wendy's Frescata Bread
- Easy Cheese And Bacon Scones
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bread Recipe
- Copycat Ruth's Mile High Biscuits
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Pioneer Woman's Bacon Onion Cheddar Biscuits
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Cotton Candy Cookie Recipe
- Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat