Dough Free Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Here’s what popped as an idea and I can tell you this gluten-free veggie pizza is absolutely beautiful and it has got that ‘I can’t have enough of it’ – it is really moreish. ? Additionally to yumminess, it really is easy to make and anyone can give it a go. If you happen to have some cooked vegetables already this will just become a superbly fast feast. The feta cheese gives that nice salty finish that complements the sweetness of the base making this a delicious and trully beautiful vegetarian dish."
NotesThis pizza is a great idea for a party as you can cut into squares and served either warm or totally cold so can easily be prepared a good few hours in advance.
The base will be nice and sweet but if you don't want it so sweet use regular potatoes (2-3 medium ones) instead of the sweet one, after grating you may wish to squeeze the juice out otherwise it will become a bit too soggy. Also you might have to cook it an extra 5 min.
The veggies you use can be different if you wish. Get your favorite ones out and go for it.
Also, meet can be added to this some little chicken breast that’s been cooked in a pan or, alternatively, this can be a beautiful side to any cooked meat.
You can also feel really adventurous with the cheese by going for a nice blue cheese, gorgonzola, mozarella, just tuck in your favourite cheese to make it taste as if it has just popped down from heaven and yes, you could add to the egg mix a good couple of tomato sauce, a nice herby one that you would normally use for a pasta.
Get crazy and adventurous with this.
This pizza size serves 2 people as a main and 4-6 as a side dish.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
- For the pizza filling:2 eggs
- 1 tbsp creme fraiche
- 150 g cheddar cheese (grated)
- 10-12 small broccoli florets
- 1 small courgette
- 1 small red onion
- 1 small leek (or 2 baby-leeks)
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil (to drizzle over the veggies)
- 80 g feta cheese (crumbled) (tro sprinkle over)
- For the pizza base: 1 egg
- 2 carrots
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt (or kosher salt)
- 2-3 springs thyme (fresh) or parsley, or dill
- 1/2 tsp italian herbs (dried)
- 1/2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 pinch pepper (freshly ground)
Preheat the oven at 190 C and prepare two oven dishes. One for the base (approx 20 cm) to be baked in and the second to bake all the vegetables that will be used in the filling or topping, however you want to call it. i will call it filling only because there will be an extra topping which is the feta cheese.
Try and prepare base and filling at the same time so they can simultaneously go in the oven otherwise the cooking time will differ. So, wash, peel and chop all the veggies that go into the filling (onion, pepper, courgette, leek and broccoli). Put all in prepared tray and drizzle the olive oil. Wash, peel and, in a larger bowl, grate (on big holes) the sweet potato and the carrot(s).
Prepare the base by adding an egg and the remainder of the ingredients (salt, pepper, the dry and fresh herbs to the grated sweet potato and the carrot. Mix well and spread this in the oven dish lined with parchment paper. Make sure it is evenly spread and form some edges.
Place both the filling and the base in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25' at 200 C.
Meanwhile in a bowl, beat the 2 eggs, add the creme fraîche, the salt, pepper and the grated cheddar cheese.
When baking is finished take both out.
Place the filling baked vegetables on to the base by spreading them around evenly.
Pour the egg mix over the veggies.
Sprinkle the feta cheese over and place back into the oven. Bake further at 190 C for approximately 15 minutes.
When ready, take out and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
There's really nothing better than that first month of summer, firing up the grill, and making some great meals and memories. Dad made… Continue reading: "Dad's Famous Grilled BLT Turkey Burgers"
- Spicy Chicken and Waffles Recipe
- Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Sausage Bread Casserole Recipe
- Southern Homemade Jam
- Discontinued IHOP Stuffed French Toast Copycat
- 1950's Diner Hash Brown Recipe
- Healthy Homemade Entenmanns Chocolate Frosted Doughnuts
- Gooey Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
- Copycat Panera Spinach and Cheese Egg Souffle
- Copycat IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Copycat Olive Garden Pizza Bowls
- Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Aztec Hot Chocolate
- Steak Cheese And Mushroom Egg Omelette
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe
- Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat