- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
When the real deal is out of stock or out of season, these copycat raspberry Girl Scout cookies are the next best thing!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Raspberry Rally Girl Scout cookies are a huge success. In fact, they're so popular that they've sold out and might be difficult for you to find! If that's the case, then we're excited to bring you a fun alternative to satisfy that raspberry cookie craving.
This copycat recipe is inspired by cookies that are brand new in 2023. But, according to the Girl Scouts, Raspberry Rallies are actually similar to an old favorite: Thin Mints! Where Thin Mints pair chocolate and mint, Raspberry Rallies are all about the magical combination of chocolate and raspberry.
For our version, we baked thin and crispy discs of raspberry shortbread and covered them in raspberry-infused dark chocolate. So, with each bite you get buttery shortbread and rich chocolate, all with a splash of fruity raspberry flavor.
Sign Up for More Free Recipes > > >
- For the Cookies
- 1 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- For the Chocolate Coating
- 14 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon raspberry extract
Make the Cookies
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Grind the freeze-dried raspberries to a fine powder using a food processor or spice grinder.
Whisk together the raspberry powder, flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl (or a stand mixer bowl, if you have one).
Add the butter and blend using a hand mixer or stand mixer until a crumbly dough forms.
Turn the dough onto a floured work surface. Using a floured rolling pin, roll out the dough until it is about 1/8" thick.
Use a 2" round cookie cutter to cut out discs of the shortbread dough. Transfer the discs to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are barely golden around the edges. The bottoms should be light golden brown.
Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet. Then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Add the Chocolate Coating
Melt the chocolate according to package directions, either in the microwave or using a double boiler. If using the microwave, be sure to use a microwave-safe bowl and to melt the chocolate in 15-30 second increments, not all at once.
Stir the raspberry extract into the melted chocolate.
Use a fork to dunk each cookie into the melted chocolate. Use a toothpick to remove any excess chocolate, and then transfer to a cutting board or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Let the chocolate set, tranferring to a fridge to speed up the process if you wish. Once the chocolate is set, your cookies are ready to enjoy!
Discover even more Girl Scout cookie copycat recipes here! 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors eCookbook
Read NextCopycat Ted Lasso Biscuits
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
If you're looking for a wonderful dish among restaurant recipes, you've found one with the Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet… Continue reading: "Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet"
- Copycat Ted Lasso Biscuits
- Official DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Copycat Mother's Frosted Animal Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Homemade Golden Oreos
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors eCookbook
- Italian Rainbow Cookies
- Famous Amos Chocolate Cookies Copycat
- Super Simple Homemade Mallomars
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat