The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Panera Green Tea Copycat Recipe
This Panera Green Tea tastes just like the original! One sip, and you'll swear you're sitting in Panera.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Now you won't need to run out to your nearest Panera just to get your favorite cold drink. This Panera Green Tea Copycat Recipe is sure to be a big hit when you put the pitcher outside on a hot day. Although this green tea is perfect any time of the year, it is especially great during the warm summer months. The citrus elements of the tea reinvigorate and re-energize fans of this beverage all summer long. The best part of this copycat recipe is it naturally has no sugar or calories, so keep the pitchers coming!
Sign Up for More Free Copycat Recipes
Makes32 oz green tea
Preparation Time2 hr
Preparation Time - Text(in order to let tea steep)
Total TimeUnder 2 Hours
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Did You Know?
The healthy benefits of drinking green tea have been praised far and wide. It has been credited with everything from helping with weight loss to heart health. While some of these claims might be exaggerations, it is generally agreed that drinking green tea can be a good habit to get into. In particular, it can be a good alternative to coffee.
It has a high natural caffeine content, but it probably won't make you as jittery as coffee does. All we know for sure is that green tea is delicious. Drinks like this Panera Bread Green Tea are always popular beverages. These sweet drinks may not be the healthiest way to enjoy green tea, but they definitely are some of the tastiest!
For more delicious copycat recipes from Panera Bread, check out this collection: 23 Copycat Panera Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Mar 01, 2021
I keep getting a page that says I don't have "permission" to access the blog. You might want to look into this, since a recipe I'm not allowed to view is a recipe I will never be able to try.
Mar 01, 2021
I keep getting a page that says I don't have "permission" to access the blog. You might want to look into this, since a recipe I'm not allowed to view is a recipe I will never be able to make.
Jul 14, 2016
I do like green tea for it's health benefits but sometimes the taste is hard to adjust to so adding the orange peel makes a big difference. I do not like to use any sugar substitutes so I would try organic honey. Makes me thirsty just thinking about it.
Dec 04, 2015
I used to work at Panera, and the iced green tea was one of my favorite drinks. The iced green tea there is made from a concentrate that includes passion fruit and papaya, so I think adding some of those juices would make it taste closer to the real thing. But I love how this is homemade, all-natural, and has no sugar!
Jul 27, 2015
Panera has fantastic iced tea. With all of the hot weather we've been having, I bet this would be fantastic on a Sunday afternoon.
Jul 14, 2015
This looks like a great afternoon drink for warm summer days! I usually only like green tea with a bit of citrus, so this sounds perfect.
Jul 10, 2015
This looks delicious. Love the idea of using orange or clementine peel for flavoring. I've never tried that with tea before.
Jul 10, 2015
Almost looks too good to be true! Thanks for sharing.
Jun 19, 2015
SO refreshing! Can't wait to try!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
If you're looking for a wonderful dish among restaurant recipes, you've found one with the Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet… Continue reading: "Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet"
- Copycat McDonald's Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
- Unicorn Frappuccino Recipe
- 7 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Copycat Wendy's Strawberry Frosty
- Copycat Chili's Watermelon Margarita Recipe
- Copycat Chick Fil A Frosted Lemonade
- Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
- Pink Squirrel Dessert Drink
- Orange Julius Copycat
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat