Easy Vegetarian Thai Green Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"A spicy, sweet, and healthy recipe that includes thai spices such as kaffir lime leaves, coconut milk, and Thai chilies. Perfect for spice loving tastebuds! A vegetarian meal that is clean and ready in under 20 minutes. A spicy Vegetarian Green Thai Curry that is packed with tender cooked vegetables and creamy coconut milk makes this a very tasty, gluten-free, and clean-eating meal. This Thai Green Curry is made with a green curry paste that is readily available and backed with delicious Thai spices such as Thai Basil, Lime Leaves, and Kaffir Limes."
Notes-My favorite vegetables to use in this recipe include green beans, Chinese eggplant, carrots, and mushrooms.
-Add tofu, shrimp, chicken, or any other form of protein if you prefer.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 tbsp green curry paste (Mai Ploy Brand)
- 14 oz coconut milk (with the cream)
- 4 cups combo of chopped vegetables/chicken/shrimp/tofu (see notes)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sorghum flour dissolved in 1 tbsp of water (double the quantity for a thicker curry)
- 1 tsp fish sauce (optional)
- finely chopped lemongrass (optional)
- kaffir leaves (optional)
- thai chili peppers (optional)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich is a recipe perfect for breakfast for dinner. With sweet french toast serving as the… Continue reading: "Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich"
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- Copycat Jack Daniels Ribs from TGI Friday's
- Homemade Chili's Grilled Chicken Fettuccine
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Claim Jumper Meatloaf Copycat
- The Godfather's Favorite Meatballs
- Copycat Honey Baked Ham
- Orecchiette Bolognese
- Copycat Buca di Beppo Meatballs
- Chicken Pineapple Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Hoisin Sauce
- Marinated Taro Root
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Salmon Wellington
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat