Vintage Frank and Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"I grew up with my mom making frank and bean casseroles on Sunday nights. I wanted to come up with my own version and make it a bit healthier. I substituted the beef and replaced that with turkey hot dogs. No one can tell the difference! It tasted like my childhood. So yummy!"
NotesThe classics are always the best! Enjoy!
Serves6 main dish servings
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecasserole dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Copycat El Chico Cheese Enchiladas
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Yellow Bean Salad
- Homemade Slow Cooker Chinese Hot Pot
- 24 Copycat Church Supper Recipes
- Gluten Free Easy Meatloaf Muffins
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- Pioneer Woman Chicken Spaghetti Copycat Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- 19 Copycat Outback Steakhouse Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Meatballs
- Restaurant Style Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Cordon Bleu Breakfast Sandwich
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Darn Good Yarn
- Red Currant Poppy Seed Pie
- Chicken and Apple Lettuce Boats
- 9 Copycat Auntie Anne's Recipes
- Copycat Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Apple Cinnamon Pretzel Bites
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat