This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
The Best Baked Cheese Manicotti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Easy Baked Cheese Manicotti is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Plus, it's always a hit with your family and friends. If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that cheese makes everything better. And this is the best manicotti recipe I have had, yet it is so simple and unassuming. Featuring a creamy ricotta and mozzarella filling, this pasta dish is simple to make and absolutely delicious. Three Cheese Manicotti This is an easy recipe that uses three different kinds of cheeses, ricotta cheese, Mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese that are stuffed into a tube-shaped pasta then covered with a rich tomato sauce. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 13 Cake Pan
Read NextItalian Stuffed Shells
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Bang Bang Chicken
If you've eaten takeout bang bang shrimp before, then this easy dinner recipe for Bang Bang Chicken is a must-try. What makes this… Continue reading: "Bang Bang Chicken"
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- PF Chang's Copycat Dan Dan Noodles
- Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Copycat
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- Yellow Bean Salad
- Spicy Vegetable Soup with Old Bay
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Kfc Chicken Ingredients Copycat Recipe
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Easy Cheesecake Cocktail: Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat