We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Circulon® is innovative, revolutionary cookware and kitchenware developed and designed to streamline the cooking process from start to finish, prep to cleanup.
We began forging this innovative path more than three decades ago at the conjunction of kitchenware design, modern technology, and the ongoing cooking revolution. To improve, ease and enhance their ever-expanding cooking experiences, home cooks sought products such as ultra-durable hard-anodized aluminum pots and pans that provided professional-quality kitchen performance. With this in mind, Circulon took cookware’s flat, ordinary cooking surface and turned it into a series of raised concentric circles, then triple-coated this unique pan interior with premium-quality nonstick.
The result was the TOTAL® Nonstick System: the core of our brand and one of the most efficient and long-lasting nonstick cooking surfaces in the world. By combining this superior nonstick technology with the durability of hard-anodized cookware construction, we proudly launched our first Circulon collection of high-quality nonstick cookware for the home cook.
The evolution of day-to-day cooking, eating and living didn’t stop, and neither did Circulon. We designed and developed products for specialized tasks like steam cooking, grilling and stir frying. To provide even more options in stylish kitchenware design and construction, we joined our super-efficient TOTAL Nonstick System to premium-quality stainless steel cookware. In 2000, Circulon was the first to add color exteriors to hard-anodized cookware, further expanding our record of innovative cooking solutions.
Circulon innovation kept moving—forward and onward. For the ultimate in cooking and cleaning convenience, we created the first dishwasher-safe and all-range capable hard-anodized cookware. For home cooks seeking results-oriented baking and roasting, we developed Circulon bakeware that also featured our unique raised nonstick circles, ensuring beautiful food release with every bite and easy cleanup with every use. We designed time-saving tools and gadgets to simplify cooking tasks and other processes to boost cooking enjoyment.
Three decades later, this commitment to innovative, solution-driven kitchenware remains central to us. It’s the essence and core of everything we do to make your time in the kitchen easier, more efficient, and more enjoyable – every step of the way, every moment of your day.
Everyday life has enough curves and corners, angles and edges. Trust Circulon to keep designing and delivering cookware and kitchenware solutions to restore the balance.
Circles to cook in. Circles to count on. Circulon: for the well-rounded life.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- Cozy Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Marvelously Minty Brownies
- Chicken Chipotle Pasta
- Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup Recipe
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat