We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Innovation springs from a question… Why?
Why is this the way it is? Why has no one done this differently?
Then another question.. “Can we make this better?”
For food preparation.. the answer was “Yes!”
We made it better. You’re gonna love using the WonderTop. We do.
Who are we?
When my son had baby formula for the first time we ended up in the emergency room, it turned out he had severe food allergies. This meant that my wife and I were going to need to learn to prepare more meals at home. We quickly discovered that we not only were learning how to prepare tons of new foods, but we were enjoying it as well! It had always bothered me while preparing food that cutting boards never seemed large enough. Food would end up all over the counter, flour would end up all over the counter and juices etc would leave a sticky mess everywhere after spilling off of the various cutting boards I would try.
Myself and my lifelong friend/business partner have been developing and bringing other products to market for years that we have distributed all over the country for various applications. He is a genius at product development and manufacturing (he’s too modest to want that on here, but I’m the one typing this up, so tough luck Paul)! With his expertise and my a-ha moment we developed the WonderTop and the rest is history!
I’ve always loved the stainless steel work surfaces in commercial kitchens, they are sanitary and look great. Now you can bring that to your home. It looks great in your kitchen, keeps food contained and is always sanitary. Try the WonderTop, I LOVE mine, and you will LOVE yours too!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- Copycat Olive Garden Pizza Bowls
- Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Aztec Hot Chocolate
- Steak Cheese And Mushroom Egg Omelette
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat