Homemade California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Enjoy this popular copycat recipe made right at home! It comes together easily, and is so delicious the whole family will enjoy it! This recipe makes two pizzas. Its best to make the dough at least 24 hours in advance, and 3 or 4 days is even better."
- 1 teaspoon instant or active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 16 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded, smoked gouda
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- chopped cilantro, to taste
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
- Chili's Copycat Grilled Chicken Flatbread
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Copycat Pizza Hut Sliders
- Copycat CPK California Club Pizza
- Just-Like CPK White Pizza Recipe
- Copycat CPK's Tricolore Salad Pizza
- Just-Like CPK Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Homemade Papa Murphy's Garlic Chicken Pizza
- Copycat Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Recipe
- Taco Bell Mexican Pizza Copycat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat