This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"This restaurant style buttermilk ranch dressing is so fresh and delicious with just the right amount of creamy, tangy, and fresh herb taste. You will think you are eating at a fine dining restaurant. Ranch dressing is one of those staples that seems to be in the refrigerator of everyone I know. At our house, we use it as a salad dressing for all types of lettuce and salad fixings. Use this as a dip for pizza or chicken wings like my sister’s family does. We have used this on our burgers for a creamy bright taste. My son-in-law loves this with this chicken nuggets. Once you have homemade ranch dressing in your refrigerator, the uses seem to be endless. "
NotesOnce you have had this ranch dressing recipe made with fresh herbs, it will be tough to go back to the bottle ranch dressing. It is easy to make. The hardest part for me is making sure that I have the fresh herbs in the house.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Read NextOrtega Taco Sauce Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Honey Baked Ham
It is much easier than you may think to make Copycat Honey Baked Ham right at home. For your next holiday dinner, cook up a truly… Continue reading: "Copycat Honey Baked Ham"
- Ortega Taco Sauce Recipe
- IHOP-Inspired Strawberry Sauce Recipe
- Qdoba Steak Marinade Copycat Recipe
- Just Like Chipotle Guacamole
- Copycat Sriracha
- Homemade Cocktail Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- Olive Garden House Dressing Knockoff
- Homemade Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
- Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Cotton Candy Cookie Recipe
- Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat