How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This restaurant style buttermilk ranch dressing is so fresh and delicious with just the right amount of creamy, tangy, and fresh herb taste. You will think you are eating at a fine dining restaurant. Ranch dressing is one of those staples that seems to be in the refrigerator of everyone I know. At our house, we use it as a salad dressing for all types of lettuce and salad fixings. Use this as a dip for pizza or chicken wings like my sister’s family does. We have used this on our burgers for a creamy bright taste. My son-in-law loves this with this chicken nuggets. Once you have homemade ranch dressing in your refrigerator, the uses seem to be endless. "
NotesOnce you have had this ranch dressing recipe made with fresh herbs, it will be tough to go back to the bottle ranch dressing. It is easy to make. The hardest part for me is making sure that I have the fresh herbs in the house.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich is a recipe perfect for breakfast for dinner. With sweet french toast serving as the… Continue reading: "Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mini Egg Pizza
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Macchiato
- Chicken Mushroom Pasta
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Copycat Recipe
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- 26 Copycat Appetizers for Thanksgiving
- Banana Bread Cookies
- Blood Orange Cake
- Cold Crescent Veggie Pizza Appetizer
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat