This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Lasanya Garlic Chutney And Homemade Chili Oil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"A combination of fresh garlic, red chili powder, and herbs make this the ultimate dipping sauce for chips or a topping on eggs. Fresh garlic cloves mixed with dry red chili powder, cilantro, and salt make this Easy Lasanya Garlic Chutney and Homemade Chili Oil the ultimate condiment for Indian food and beyond. Hands down, Garlic Chutney will increase recipe ratings in your kitchen, trust the flavors. Perfect ingredients to accompany a simple egg dish or street foods such as chaat, vada pav, masala dosa, and french fries. "
Notes-Not always, but every once in a while I will add Thai chili pepper to the chutney. If you plan to add one, I recommend adding only 1 Thai chili pepper per bulb of garlic.
-Extra salt is recommended.
Preparation Time15 min
- 1/3 cup oil (peanut or a good tasting olive oil)
- 1 large garlic bulb of cloves, peeled (about 1/4 cup)
- 5 strands cilantro, chopped finely
- 1 green onion, chopped finely (optional)
- red chili powder
- 1 thai chili pepper
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Baked Tomato Parmesan - A Weight Watchers Recipe
- Mackerel Fry Recipe
- Hibachi Noodles Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole Knockoff
- Homemade Panda Express Chow Mein
- Bob Evans' Mashed Potatoes Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Au Gratin Potatoes
- The Best Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Homemade Twice Baked Potatoes
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Covered Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
- Barbie Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Drums Of Heaven
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- Easy Cake Mix Oreo Cookie Sandwiches
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat