Herb Dipping And Marinating Oil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"A mix of fresh herbs that is great for dipping or marinating. It is perfect to freeze or prep any meal within minutes. A blend of fresh herbs combined with a good tasting olive oil is all you need for an appetizer or a meal. I’ve made this blend a few times, but it will be frequented even more after learning my toddler devoured a large quantity of it! I highly recommend using fresh herbs for this recipe. Yes, it is convenient to use dried herbs but you will definitely taste a difference when using dried vs fresh herbs. I have made the oil with dried oregano before versus fresh and could taste a slight difference. After that day, I told myself… FRESH IS KEY!"
Preparation Time10 min
- 1 tbsp rosemary, fresh and leaves only
- 1 tbsp parsley, fresh and leaves only
- 1 tbsp oregano, fresh and leaves only
- 1/2 tbsp basil, fresh and leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic, fresh
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, coarse ground
- 1/2 tsp salt, coarse/kosher
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- red pepper flakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chinese Takeout Sticky Garlic Cauliflower
- Homemade Panda Express Chow Mein
- KFC Mac and Cheese Copycat
- Copycat Nando's Peri Peri Chicken
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Chick-fil-A Copycat Coleslaw Recipe
- Homemade Tater Tots
- Simple Cole Slaw
- Chipotle Guacamole Copycat
- Pub-Style Baked Garlicky Sweet Potato Fries
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat