Homemade Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Hash Brown Casserole is super creamy and delicious just like the one at Cracker Barrel. Easy to make from frozen hash browns. Sour cream gives it an incredible richness that is hard to resist."
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 13 Baking Pan
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Restuarant Style Paneer Butter Masala
- Cracker Barrel Baby Carrots Copycat Recipe
- Longhorn Steakhouse Mashed Potatoes
- Dump and Go Copycat KFC Coleslaw Recipe
- Better Than Chipotle Avocado Corn Salsa
- One Pot Copycat Panera Mac and Cheese
- Texas Roadhouse Rolls Copycat Recipe
- Chipotle Guacamole Copycat
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Au Gratin Potatoes
- Scalloped Potatoes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat