This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"If you love spinach dip, then you're going to love this cheesy hot baked spinach dip recipe. It’s an easy make-ahead recipe that is a so easy to make. Best of all, it’s a crowd pleaser. A great choice to add to your menu for your next party or gathering. It’s so delicious that we sometimes make it just for the family to snack on while we watch television for our movie nights. How to Make This Easy Hot Spinach Dip Recipe All the ingredients get stirred together in a large bowl and added to a baking dish or even a cast iron skillet. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH2 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Slow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizeslow cooker or casserole dish
Read NextCopycat Macaroni Grill Dipping Bread
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Mini Meatball Sliders
If you think you need to break the bank for your gameday party food, you haven't seen this recipe for Mini Italian Meatball Subs. Why… Continue reading: "Mini Meatball Sliders"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4th Of July Cookies
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Homemade Tomato Juice Recipe
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Dragonfruit Refresher Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat