Copycat Olive Garden Lasagna Fritta
aka Deep fried lasagna - This is about to be your new favorite Olive Garden copycat!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lasagna Fritta aka Deep Fried Lasagna: Creamy lasagna wrapped in an ultra crunchy batter. Just when you thought lasagna couldn’t get any better! ig in with me! Creamy on the inside, crunchy on the outside. SO many good layers of flavor. This Olive Garden copycat is perfect for enjoying as an appetizer on pasta night. I mean its covered in parsley and dipped in tomato sauce. It's practically a salad am I right? Also, makes a great appetizer for parties."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Berry Trifle
- No Bake Lemon Pie
- Boozy Hot Chocolate
- Pasta Baked With Sausage
- Cranberry Orange Crescent Rolls
- Watermelon Arugula Salad - Epcot Copycat
- Low Carb Zuppa Toscana - Olive Garden Alternative
- White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake (Nothing Bundt Cake Copycat)
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Pork Rib Soup
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat