Chicken Livers With Onions
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chicken Livers with Onions is a recipe I learned to make when I worked in a supper club when I was a young teenager. The chef baked a large batch twice a week and it smelled divine. Once I tasted it warm, I was hooked. Chicken livers are good for you and provide a lot of nutrients. Healthy recipes that are easy to make, and taste good make an excellent addition to your diet. Plus, when cooked right (and not overcooked) they can be incredibly tender and juicy. If you are looking for a keto friendly recipe this is a great choice. Aside from the butter, this is one of those low calorie recipes that is delicious. I hope you enjoy this recipe! Enjoying This Simple Appetizer or Dinner Recipe Make this is an easy appetizer to serve your guests or as the main entrée for the meal. It is a budget-friendly recipe that is very versatile. This recipe can be made and eaten three different ways. 1. Baked and mushed as a Chicken Liver Pâté 2. Baked and eaten whole as an easy dinner recipe 3. Fried with caramelized onions and with toast "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Sizedutch oven or skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you are a fan of Taco Bell, or if you just love Mexican food recipes, this Homemade Taco Bell Burrito Supreme recipe is for you. A… Continue reading: "Homemade Taco Bell Burrito Supreme"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Hard Rock Glass Candy
- Sugar Cookie Latte
- Sugar Cookie Syrup
- Chocolate Custard Cake
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Grinch Fudge
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Easy Ohana Noodles Recipe (copycat Disney Yakisoba)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat