This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you're looking for a delicious and Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe, this one is perfect. It's creamy, cheesy goodness with the surprise ingredient, beer. I know, if you are like me, you might be thinking what a strange combination. The first time I tried this cheesy snack was at a college school cafeteria, since it has beer in it, I was surprised it was even on the menu. I had this with pretzels, and I was hooked. Finding this recipe was on my to-do list because I wanted my family and friends to be able to enjoy this scrumptious snack. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Read NextRanch Pork Chops
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vanilla Sugar Recipe
- Baked Nutella Filled Donut Recipe
- Copycat Chick Fil A Mac And Cheese
- Cranberry Jam
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Diy Vanilla Bean Powder
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Melon Ball Cocktail Recipe
- Air Fryer French Toast Muffins
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat