This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Seven Layer Salad Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This seven layer salad recipe is simple to make and always a hit! It’s perfect for potlucks, summer cookouts, or any gathering where you need a quick and tasty side dish. A pretty, crunchy, and delicious salad that we have been enjoying for years. There always seems to be at least one version at any gathering we attend throughout the year, and it is always gone in a flash. We serve this for Sunday dinner, Holiday dinners, summer potlucks, or any time that we want something tasty and fresh."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Read NextRanch Pork Chops
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vanilla Sugar Recipe
- Baked Nutella Filled Donut Recipe
- Copycat Chick Fil A Mac And Cheese
- Cranberry Jam
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Diy Vanilla Bean Powder
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Melon Ball Cocktail Recipe
- Air Fryer French Toast Muffins
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat