This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Easy Way To Make Lamb Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"This is an easy and fail-proof pan-seared lamb chop recipe that includes perfectly seasoned lamb chops. This is an easy and family-friendly pan-seared lamb chops recipe with a Trader Joe’s seasoning mix. The Mediterranean lamb chop tasting dish pairs well with a fresh chopped kale side, greek salad, or a mint and cilantro dressing salad. Details on how to make my fail-proof lamb chop recipe can be found below with multiple cooking methods. These fail-proof Pan-Seared Lamb Chops Recipe are a crowd pleaser!"
NotesThese taste great with mint chutney. The recipe can be found below.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking MethodGrilling, Skillet
- 8 lamb chops
- 2 tbsp Trader Joes 21 seasoning salute
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cloves grated garlic (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- salt (I used 1 tsp)
- Cleaning Ingredients
- 1 large lemon's juice or distilled white vinegar
- water to soak + wash lamb chops
Read NextHomemade Egg Drop Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
This spaghetti pie was only available at Olive Garden for a limited time, but it was amazing while it was there. It's filled with… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie"
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat