This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"If it is not the green bean fries I am seeking out fried pickles at restaurants. Each restaurant has its own take on the recipe and this is mine! Here is your Copycat Restaurant Fried Pickles Recipe ingredients: Sauce: 1/4 cup Mayonnaise 1 Tablespoon Ketchup 1 Tablespoon Horseradish Sauce 1/4 Teaspoon Cajun Seasoning Drain the pickles and remove as moisture as possible with paper towels. The more moisture you are able to remove, the more crips the fried pickles will become. I know it is impossible to remove all the moisture because the pickles have been sitting in brine for their entire existence…. but do your best. Serve hot with your dipping sauce! I love making restaurant deliciousness at home, don’t you!?"
Read NextLemon Coriander Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Carrot Cake Poke Cake Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- Boozy Irish Cupcakes
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Copycat Applebees Bbq Brisket Tacos
- Easy Taco Bell Inspired Air Fryer Mexican Pizza Recipe
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat