Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you are a fan of split pea soup, then you will be thrilled with this super simple slow-cooker split pea soup recipe. Take this hearty soup to the next level and make a fast dinner rather than a slow-cooker, it is easier than you may think. My mother swears by adding additional veggies to her split pea soup and I’m not one to change a good thing. Many people want strictly peas, but the addition of carrot, onion, and celery is barely noticeable in texture, yet brings so much flavor to the table. "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH3 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
Cooking MethodSkillet, Slow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizekettle or slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you are a fan of Taco Bell, or if you just love Mexican food recipes, this Homemade Taco Bell Burrito Supreme recipe is for you. A… Continue reading: "Homemade Taco Bell Burrito Supreme"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Hard Rock Glass Candy
- Sugar Cookie Latte
- Sugar Cookie Syrup
- Chocolate Custard Cake
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Grinch Fudge
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Easy Ohana Noodles Recipe (copycat Disney Yakisoba)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat