The Best Bang Bang Shrimp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Bang Bang Shrimp is crispy and sizzling shrimp smothered in a creamy, sweet and spicy bang bang sauce. This easy copycat appetizer recipe is inspired by popular Bonefish Grill bang bang shrimp. It’s great added to pasta, rice or tacos! This recipe is essentially breaded shrimp fried up to a golden brown and then smothered in a homemade flavorful bang bang shrimp sauce. It also goes by the name of Boom Boom or Bam Bam Shrimp."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- TGI Friday's Nine Layer Dip Look-alike
- Easy Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls Copycat
- Copycat Olive Garden Lasagna Fritta
- Easy Loaded Potato Soup
- Quinoa Roast Veggies Salad
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Cowboy Nachos
- Copycat Mini Pot Pies
- Eggs, Spicy Lamb Koftas and Salad Boats
- Cowboy Caviar
- Mushroom Fritters
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Thai Check Mix
- Baked Honey Butter Corn
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thanksgiving Poutine
- Gorgeous Homemade Cake Pops Recipe
- The Most Amazing Lemon Blueberry Bread
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat