White Chicken Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This White Chicken Chili is a hearty recipe that I make often in the winter months here in Wisconsin. I love the spiciness of this chicken and beans combination that is finished off with a rich, creamy broth. A delicious blend of chicken, white beans and green chilies in a spicy sauce. Make it ahead of time to intensify the flavor. The next day, the flavors always seem to meld together a bit more. Just the right amount of heat and full-flavor. Surprise Flavors in this Soup There are the usual spices in this soup such as salt and chili seasoning powder. However, there are two surprise ingredients to give this white velvety soup a unique and addicting flavor. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat