Baked Pears Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This baked pears recipe only uses four ingredients and is a sweet and easy breakfast or dessert idea! Serve these delicious baked pears with honey, pecans & cinnamon from the oven by themselves or with a spoonful of yogurt or a scoop of ice cream. This baked pears recipe may seem simple, but don’t let that fool you! These cinnamon baked pears are incredibly tasty! Honestly, baking them is probably the best way to enjoy these fruits because they become soft and buttery like and all their delicious flavors really pop out!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's no food more comforting than this One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. This recipe features everything from… Continue reading: "One Skillet Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie Recipe"
- Homemade Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- Homemade Pumpkin Twinkies
- Homemade Its-Its Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
- English Garden Lemon Bars
- Portillo's Chocolate Cake Shake Copycat Recipe
- Creme Brulee Cheesecake Bars
- Copycat McDonald's Cherry Pie
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat