Chocolate Cherry Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Another very delicious, nourishing and beautiful holiday cake. As a basis we will use classic sponge on eggs with the addition of cocoa. A special piquant taste is given to cake by 2 kinds of cream: Italian cream and cream from cheese cream with black chocolate. All this splendor is perfectly emphasized by sour-sweet cherry, which is surprisingly great combined with chocolate. Impregnation from cherry syrup with liqueur makes sponge layers even wetter and more fragrant. As you have already understood, the cake turns out incredibly tasty and beautiful when cut, it is impossible to resist such dessert. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana Pudding
- Olive Garden Copycat Lemon Cream Cake
- Rich Butterfinger Ice Cream Dessert Bars Recipe
- Copycat Carvel Ice Cream Cake
- Momofuku Apple Pie Cake Copycat Recipe
- Make Your Own Krispy Kreme Glazed Donuts
- Copycat Samoa Brownies
- California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Butter Cake
- 1970s Style Light and Luscious Fruit Dip
- Mcdonalds Apple Pie Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat